Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Half Year Mark

Well, today is Baby Boo Boo's half year death mark... I'm doing better than I thought. Almost cried in the car on the way to school. Been tickling my friend to try to make myself better. Been helping but not fully... I wish my crush would say yes to dating me... then I wouldn't be sad... Okay, lie. I'll still be sad, but not as much. Just thinking about him makes me feel better. ... *looks back at screen* Sorry was talking to a friend because she hit her knee on the table. Better then too... Even listening to Marshall Lee (Marceline's gender bender) and Marceline's I'm Just Your Problem makes me feel better too. ^_^ Well, I've talked enough better go. LOL Sayunara until tomorrow!


Marceline (not how she looks in the show)

(From the show and she's actually singing the song I love)

This is Marshall Lee just looks like Black Butler

This is him too


Real Marshall Lee






(love this pic so much now)

(creepy that Marshall Lee is wearing weird looking pink heel like shoes o_O)

No comments:

Post a Comment