Monday, October 22, 2012

Ggio Vega XD

yesterday I downloaded two video clips of an arrancar from BLEACH. He is my favorite arrancar just because my baby boo boo voice acts him and sorry not telling you his name because I don't want him killed by people who hate BLEACH. Anywho. Ggio Vega is my favorite not just because of the voice (which is pretty seductive if I do say so myself) but because hes only 5'4".  XD God I love him soooo much. He's just soooo cute and that's coming from someone who hates evil people. But Ggio Vega is just to damn cute to hate. Including if you like tigers (just don't look up his release form).


So seductive!!!!!! *bites lip in a non-easy way*

Just love

He's back talking Soi Fon about how she could use Shadow Step and get the fight over with.

Him Soi Fon and.....KITTIES!!!!!! >_<

Also love... XD

His true animal


1St Stage Release Form

2nd Release Form



I LOVE YOU GGIO VEGA!!!!!!!! *kisses him on the cheek while hugging*
Ggio Vega: *pushes me away and wipes it off* WHY DID YOU DO THAT, YOU STUPID SOUL REAPER?!?!?
Me: *crosses arms* You sure you want to go there Vega Boo?
Ggio Vega: DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!
Me: *clicks Tsumi Okami from her case* If you knew who this pal of mine is here, you wouldn't dare talk back to me again *blushes while talking; but very serious. Grabs hold of her with other hand*
Ggio Vega: *backs down* Look, you're not strong than me.
Me: You want to rephrase that? *gets pissed and somehow a dull small piece of rock comes up* I can make this here rock deadly.
Ggio Vega: *wets pants {good thing there's an extra piece of clothing over his pants}* Okay... you win...
Me: *giggles and pats his head* Good Ggio Vega Boo *kisses his skull*






No comments:

Post a Comment