Friday, October 12, 2012

Before School on Friday

So, this morning my boyfriend and the baka that wants me broke out in a fight. The baka was calling me a "nothing" and "trash," but my lovely boyfriend told him that yeah I'm those. But his pile of trash. I'm his nothing. I felt so happy that he said that to him. When they kept going at it thought I decided to step in literally between them and tell the baka that he should just leave us alone, stop drifting us apart, and just get over me because he's WAY to strong on me. Even before the fight when they were just arguing, the baka told Spencer that he's way to good for me. That really pissed me off and I eve flicked him off because of it. I felt good about standing up to him. After I broke up the fight Spencer, Jacob, and I went away and I told them that he even asked for my chest bare on homecoming Friday night. That pissed them off and Jacob literally went up to Baka and told him that wasn't right. Yeah, Jacob wants to see them to, but he doesn't ask me over and over again and respects that I don't show (which I don't do anyways). Anywho, I still feel proud that I back-talked to the Baka. ^_^ Wish me luck in other battles!!!!


Saeko is actually pissed in the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment