Thursday, September 6, 2012

Reconsidering about Dating

For the past few days now I have been talking to three people. Their names are Dylie, Beth, and Jake. They are really nice and make it able for me to go on. Not to mention that they are all cute. Yes, I'm bisexual. Oh well. I love being me for loving girls and guys. But back to the guys, Dylie is a very sensitive guy that doesn't show it to many people. I figured that out when I first looked at his profile picture on Meetme.com. Now Beth, she's bisexual, like me, and she actually likes how I act. Can you say shocker? And Jake? The same thing as Dylie, but he's an anime guy.


                                                                 Dylie
                                                    Beth

                                                                                            And Jake

1 comment:

  1. Goddess, I need to start checking this more! I feel so out of the loop! Are you alright??

    ReplyDelete