Thursday, April 12, 2012

Today A friend of mine came up to me asking "I'm tired of how people are picking on me. What should I do?" Well, my friend, the best thing that I can help with is just keep telling them to back off and that they are no different than you are, stay true and someday they'll will stop. It's hard to even cope with it, but if you know the right words they will stop sooner or later. You can either come find me and let me know and handle it, or just ask me what is best that you should. It's hard, I know, but understand that yes, they may do that because of their self-esteem. Look at me. My self-esteem is VERY low, but I don't bully other people. I may say some hurtful things, but that would be after they say something hurtful first. I don't "throw the first punch", because that's wrong. I wait for them to do it first, and that's when hell breaks lose inside of me. Or until my body can't handle it anymore, and I don't have any control of my body anymore until the fights over. What I'm trying to say is violence is never the answer in anger times. Just relax, and think of what you're going to say to that bully and literally give them a "slap in the face" that you're not the type of person that they can push around like you're some kinda of dead animal or something that they hate, and they will stop.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thak you thank you ver much i highly apreciate this post. Thank you Darken shadow

    ReplyDelete