Thursday, March 22, 2012

Well, this is what I said on a website....---->'Well,I completely give the fuck up on damn life because of horny ass men. I need a man (or woman) that will treat me like I'm NOT a demon or animal and WITHOUT asking 2 see my fucking body. I need fucking love, and if I don't get that I'm going to feel like no cares and stab myself.' then CeeCee cheered me up by giving me advice. No one has really done that other than Sango the wolf queen. They really have my back when I need them. Thanks guys.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone should have a friends back. No matter how deep the pain really is. I think that you will make a life come strong! Don't give up Fox! There are people cheering you on all the way. All the way till the end! Let your friends help take you there on the path of wonders! hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. like someone like me big E. W.

    ReplyDelete